FAQ: A La Carte Services
How can I use my Finishing Touch?
You can use your Finishing Touch as you see fit! Here are some examples:
- Reviewing contractor's floor plans
- Shopping for hard finishes
- Consulting on a room design
- Second opinion on selected furniture
- Paint color selection
- Visiting the kitchen and bath store for design
- Sourcing furnishings and accessories
- Customizing a furniture layout
- and so much more!
Are there any limitations to Finishing Touch?
Finishing Touch does not offer purchasing or project management services. In addition, the block of hours must be used within 30 days from the date of purchase.
What’s included in the Design Plan Only?
Design Plan Only includes:
- detailed room measurements for easy sizing,
- furniture layout for easy placement, and a
- custom concept board specific to your design style for easy shopping.
Item(s) on my shopping list are unavailable. What do I do?
Because you are purchasing directly from the buyer, we are unable to monitor their supply. Some stores offer a notification if new stock becomes available so please check their site for additional information. If you are unable to locate a similar item yourself, you may request a re-select as one of your revisions or follow up questions and we'll select a new product for you.