FAQ: A la carte services
How can I use my Hourly Design?
You can use your Hourly Design as you see fit! Here are some examples:
- Reviewing contractor's floor plans
- Shopping for hard finishes
- Consulting on a room design
- Second opinion on selected furniture
- Paint color selection
- Reporting on construction progress
- Visiting the kitchen and bath store for design
- Sourcing furnishings and accessories
- Customizing a furniture layout
- and so much more!
Are there any limitations to Hourly Design?
Hourly Design does not offer purchasing services. In addition, the block of hours must be used within 30 days from date of purchase.
What’s included in the Design Plan Only?
Design Plan Only includes:
- detailed room measurements for easy sizing,
- furniture layout for easy placement, and a
- custom concept board specific to your design style for easy shopping.